Here are our reccommendations for the best activities and restaurants in Cabo. You can click the names in bold to visit each place's website.
Take a cab from the Sheraton to Cabo's famous Medano Beach to join in the action and catch a glimpse of the Arches at Land's End. Baja Cantina Beach Club is a great place to lay out, drink some cervesa and catch some rays. It's less-tame, but equally fun neighbor, Mango Deck is a famous hub of great music, games and party animals.
Once on Medano Beach, if the tide is low, you can easily catch a glass bottom boat for a ride out the The Arches and Lover's Beach.
- Hacienda Cocina y Cantina: One of the best restaurants in Cabo. Great food, great view. Try the ceviche.
- Taco Guss: A no-frills hole-in-the-wall taqueria, Taco Guss is one of Cabo's best kept secrets. Sit at picnic tables and enjoy the best, authentic tacos in Cabo, at incredibly low prices.
- Alexander's: A Cabo classic, Alexander's is located right on the marina and in the heart of downtown. The food is unbeatable.
- Nick-San: The best sushi in Cabo.
- Edith's: upscale Mexican under a beautiful palapa with hanging lights.
- The Office on the Beach: Best for brunch or lunch if you're heading to the beach. This place is a Cabo institution.
- Flora's Field Kitchen: A little bit of a hike from the Sheraton or downtown, this restaurant's dishes are made from organic crops picked right on the farm.
Cabo has excellent bars and nightclubs around every corner. They often stay open until past 4 am, so you can literally dance all night.
- Nowhere Bar: Start here. Nowhere Bar gets going early. Nowhere Bar outside, right on the marina and near all the action.
- Mandala: Carson's favorite club in Cabo. Mandala is a sleek open-air club that plays great music. Bottle service is available.
- El Squid Roe: Carson's other favorite club in Cabo. This place is an icon in Cabo and is best for late night. Three stories and #noceilings, so you can look up at the stars while you're going loco.
Click the name of each course for more information. To arrange tee times, you can contact Brian from Cabo Luxury (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Palmilla Golf Club: 15 minutes from the Sheraton. Palmilla is Jack Nicklaus' first Latin American design and is recognized as one of the premier courses in Los Cabos.
- Cabo del Sol, Ocean Course: Same property as Sheraton (complementary transportation provided by the hotel). A world-renowned, Jack Nicklaus signature designed course that stretches for more than a mile along the coastline.
- Cabo San Lucas Country Club: 10 minutes from the Sheraton. A Dye Championship course with stunning views of Land's End, San Lucas Bay and the Sea of Cortez.
- Fishing charters: Cabo is known as the "Marlin Capital of the World." A large range of custom sport-fishing yachts are available for private charter.
- Sunset cruise: Sail through the waters of the Pacific on a luxury catamaran cruise.
- Snorkeling: Jacques Cousteau called the waters around Cabo "the world's aquarium."